Media Operator Medior/Senior
Let’s cut to the chase. We are looking for you! That media operator who has that ‘can do’ approach and loves to work within the fast paced international entertainment market. We are a young, dynamic and internationally oriented media company active in 11 countries worldwide and deliver content throughout the world. Our HQ is located in Utrecht in The Netherlands, but for this position we are looking for someone based near the area of Barcelona.
Our philosophy is simply put “Reach a global audience and maximise your revenue”. This is our mantra regarding our clients and it motivates us throughout our processes; pushing us to reach the highest standard in deliveries, hitting key performance indicators and motivating every team within the company to reach for the stars.
You will be working within the Video On Demand team that is responsible for deliveries to both national and international VOD platforms. As a Media Operator you would prepare finished films and series for digital platforms including but not limited to iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, Roku and Tubi, and also local parties such as KPN, Liberty Global, M7, Orange, Vodafone and Movistar in more than 100 countries (and growing). You will process the digital media files within set deadlines, monitor the quality of the content and discuss the progress with our customers and the platforms to which the content should be delivered.
- +2 years of experience in processing of digital media
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in digital media (digital video, audio or XML)
- Attention to detail within video, audio and other deliveries as well as all aspects of your work
- A proactive approach to problems, solutions driven and open to learning new skills
- Passionate about your job and self motivated by your drive to execute high end deliveries
- Based in the area near Barcelona, Spain
- Proficient in English
ODMedia is a proud family of diverse co-workers hailing from all parts of the world, speaking multiple languages within the company. We offer competitive terms of employment that match the position, your level of education and experience. A pleasant and informal working environment in which fun is also of high importance.